- Sets up in seconds via folding mechanism
- Beech effect wood gives them a smart look
- Steel frame is reliable and very sturdy
- Slanted, laminated top for student comfort
- Premium quality folding table
- High grade 25mm surface
- Modern light oak finish
- Can be set up very rapidy
- Folding legs for quick set up
- Top grade melamine finish
- Configure into larger tables
- Modern light oak look
- Very straightforward to set up in seconds
- Features a top quality 25mm surface
- Polished chrome legs create a smart look
- Combine with other items for bespoke tables
- Large table with modern white finish
- Features high grade melamine surface
- Rapidly set up thanks to folding leg design
- Smaller white tables and D-ends in stock
- Contemporary and fresh white finish
- Combine with other tables or use alone
- Perfect for meetings and conferences
- Extremely quick and easy to install
- A stylish addition to offices and events
- Bright and fresh white top for modern venues
- Combine to create bespoke meeting tables
- Sets up and can be taken down in seconds
- Folding legs mean this item is perfect for storage
- Rich walnut 1800mm modular table
- Thick walnut top set on highly polished chrome legs
- Very easy and straightforward to install
- Perfect choice for a multitude of events
- Can be configured with 1200mm desk and E-End
- Rich walnut 1200mm modular table
- 25mm thick material set on highly polished chrome legs
- Folding leg mechanism makes table easy to set up in seconds
- Extremely stylish and guaranteed to impress
- Rich walnut D-End modular table
- Set on highly polished chrome legs
- Table can be set up in seconds
- Hundreds of configurations available
- Call us for room layouts
- Medium size seats up to ten people
- Features rectangular and D-end tables
- Team with a range of our comfy seating
- Top quality folding tables set up rapidly
- Large table with room for 16 people
- Includes our rectangular and D-end tables
- 25mm light oak finish is modern and robust
- We have several matching seating ranges
- Horseshoe shape seats 14 people
- Design is perfect for presentations
- Modern finish is very robust
- Seating available to match table
Mix and match for any size meeting table
Much can be scheduled to take place during London conferences - such as presentations, talks, seminars, debates and meetings. For many of these activities, there’s a piece of furniture you should definitely have on your furniture hire list - and that’s a table!
Different finishes for different themes!
Not only do we stock tables in different sizes and shapes - but we also have huge quantities available, meaning you’re free to order hundreds and hundreds, then arrange them anyway you see fit. We’ve shown you three exams of very popular conference table hire configurations, including out medium, large and horseshoe tables. You can also rent furniture & tabling in a variety of finishes, including our walnut, white and light oak ranges.
Contemporary and easy to configure
These are just some of the ways you’re able to arrange our tables, and each of the previous configurations featuring varying selections of our 1200mm and 1800mm modular folding tables, in addition to our folding D-end model. It’s completely up to you how many you order and the way you install them - if you want more info, just get in touch and our CAD experts are available to assist you. As ‘building blocks’ for larger tables, our modular products are just perfect. They are have a contemporary light oak finish that not only looks fantastic and modern, it’s also top quality too.
Premium and practical...
Made from 25mm melamine, the tops are very robust, as are the chrome legs. Tables ought to be easy to put up, which is why we’ve had ours especially designed so you’re able to install them in seconds - it’s really that straightforward, just unfold and set them upright, your conference venue will be filled with premium and affordable tables in no time at all. Our medium, large and horseshoe configurations are just a guide to how versatile our conference table hire range is - the horseshoe is fantastic for presentations, while this and our meeting tables can be extended with more tables, or reduced in size by taking some tables away, so you easily get the right size for your event.
Don’t forget those conference essentials!
Printer stands are an excellent location for equipment needed for events, such as projectors, laptops and notes, and you only have to add them to your order and we’ll transport everything to your venue together. When delegates require individual seating and desk space, our folding exam tables are a really great option. Instead of larger desks, these tables take up less room, and because they fold and stack they’re transported in larger numbers too - making your order ultra affordable.